6. Office 365
- Select "Office 365" in the App Launcher
7. Install Office
- Select "Install Office", this will open a selection menu.
- From this menu select "Office365 apps". The version available through the school only allows Office as a whole to be downloaded, specific apps can not be downloaded separately.
- This will start the download for Office365. A bar will come up on the bottom of the screen showing the process as this is happening. When the download says finished click "Run".
- A text box will come up asking if you would like Microsoft Office365 to make changes to your computer, select "Yes". Your computer may ask at this time for administrator rights and prompt for a password. This will be the password for the main user (or Admin) of the computer.
8. Activate Office
- When the install is done launch the "Office" app. If a desktop shortcut was not made use the search bar on your computer and type in "Office" to find it.
- After it is opened it will ask for you to Activate Office, this will be your whole student email. For example, "email@example.com". Then enter your password.
|Education Encore||Corporate College Office||850.872.3823|
|Employees||Human Resources||850.769.1551 x3569|
|Technical Assistance||Technical Support Desk||850.913.3303|