User Self Service – I can’t remember my password and need to change it.
1. Enter your username
- For Students: the username will be your Student A#.
- For Employees: the username will be your Employee ThirdParty ID.
2. Your initial Password is your six digit birthday (MMDDYY)
- *NOTE: June 16, 1984 would be 061684
- *NOTE: For employees, the password will be set by Technical Support.
- If you have never logged in and set up your security questions, you will not be able to use the User Self Service.
- For password assistance, please call the GCSC Help Desk at 850-913-3303
3. Password Reset
*NOTE: This feature can ONLY be used if you have setup your security questions and have the correct phone number setup for the One-Time Passcodes. If you have not set your account up, please call the GCSC Help Desk at 850-913-3303
- Select the User Self Service button
- Add your User ID and select Reset Forgotten Password. Click Continue
- Answer 3 security questions and click continue.
- You will be sent a One-Time Passcode as a text message to the phone you have listed. If this is the wrong number listed, please call the Help Desk at 850-913-3303
- Once you enter the passcode, create your new password. Click Continue.
- Password Reset Successfully. Click Try to continue logging in.
User Self Service
Password Reset Successfully
|Education Encore||Corporate College Office||850.872.3823|
|Employees||Human Resources||850.769.1551 x3569|
|Technical Assistance||Technical Support Desk||850.913.3303|